Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easy Musrooom Stroganoff


Hi there, yes I know I'm like a bus, nothing then 2 posts in one evening! I've been busy... Our band was great the other night, The Jim Jones Revue... rock and roll tastic... 40 year old men all with died black hair, as my friend said, made us look like natural black heads! Brilliant band, check them out on the tinternet.
Well the bank holiday is upon us and I have grand plans to paint our garden wall blue, I've been meaning to do this for about a year so this weekend definitely has to be P - day! We are also going jousting at the Leeds Armouries, well just watching but blix will love it, I can't wait.
I have loads of veg left this week as my cooking has been a bit lazy and a veg box due on Thursday so I'd expect a few recipe's this weekend.
Deano shock horror may be cooking tomorrow night so I'll post it if he does ....

For now here is another easy tea that tastes good and can be knocked up in a few minutes.

Chopped fresh parsley
Lots of mushrooms - I used shitake and portobello
Chopped red onions - chop in thin half moons
2 crushed cloves of garlic
1 chopped tin of tomatoes
Smoked paprika
S&P
Chili flakes
Creme Fraise

Fry onions in olive oil until soft but not browned then add the mushrooms and garlic, continue to fry until mushrooms are soft.
Add tomatoes, 2 tsp paprika, pinch of chilli's to taste and S&P
Add 2 tablespoons of creme fraise and a handful of chopped parsley then simmer for about 10 mins until reduced.
Serve with rice

No comments:

Post a Comment