Sunday, April 11, 2010

Herby, Gurdy Man













Hi all,
We have been eating but lazy meals or variations on a theme but I wanted to check in and let you know about Deano's pie. It was delicious and a real treat for a weekend. It was time consuming (or at least it was for Deano) but worth the effort. This pie would be really good on a spread and a nice change for that pesky vegetarian who comes to dinner. We are all fine but have been going out and about a bit lately. Last week was Easter and we had dinner at a friends and then took Blix jousting at the Leeds Armouries. This weekend was Homebase nightmare on Saturday then off to York Airfield today....what fun.... lots of planes...I know I should have stopped off at that retail park on the way!
Do you know what, this is very lazy I know but follow the link below to yummy herby happiness. I like this blokes receipes, sometimes he uses strange, unheard of ingredients as I think he is from Iran, which I don't know much about but his receipes are always interesting and delicious.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/mar/20/herb-pie-recipe-vegetarian-ottolenghi

No comments:

Post a Comment