Monday, March 8, 2010

Spinach Pt 1


Hi all,
Hope you are well and enjoying yer food! I've had alot of nice dinners this week but haven't posted any...sorry! blue cheese risotto, artichoke pasta ....yum
Anyway, I have a rogue bag of spinach in the fridge as I thought I might make a lasagna but haven't so what to do before it turns?
Breakfast - I love Sunday breakfast that's a bit like a brunch and carries you through. We also have an abundance of eggs so scrambled eggs is definitely on the cards. This is easy but tastes fresh and really nice as a brunch. It doesn't need a recipe just put a knob of butter in the pan and scramble the eggs. Add the chopped tomatoes at the beginning and spinach at the end along with the basil.
Eggs
Milk & butter
Spinach
Chopped tomatoes
S&P
Fresh basil leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment