Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome all

Hi all,

Hello and welcome to my little foodie blog.

My name is Claire and I live with my husband Dean (who will eat anything except meat) and little boy Blixa (who only really wants to eat bread and butter,carrots, yogurt and chocolate!). I like to cook real food and wherever possible cook from scratch, it's not a snobby thing I just prefer the taste. There are nights of course where a frozen pizza is stuffed in the oven or fish and oven chips are pulled out of the freezer but these are rare and we never really eat takeaways.
I have been known to say the incredibly pretentious words 'I couldn't live without Parmesan' but forgive me I'm not pretentious.... but just how does one live without certain store cupboard standby's?
As my husband doesn't eat meat it will be rare that you will find a meaty recipe on this blog so keep your fingers crossed for when we have guests as the inner carnivore in me always comes out and you will find me nuzzling meat off the bone like a medieval maiden.

I hope you enjoy my postings and even maybe follow some of the recipe's?

Tootle pip for now, next posting will be my store cupboard essentials!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment